How to Block People From Seeing your Story on Snapchat
Due to various features created from the bottom up to provide for improved privacy and security from negative attention, Snapchat is one of the most famous messaging apps amongst some of the younger generation.
You haven’t any profile images at all. Bitmojis, an animated avatar of yours, have taken their place. It attracts the younger majority because of features such as disappearing messages, screenshot warnings, and also more control about who sees your content.
After all, none of these benefits matter unless the fundamentals are covered, and you can rest assured that Snapchat has them covered. There are all of the privacy features you’d expect, plus a few more.
It’s just as easy to block people from different portions of your Snapchat profile. We’ll go over how to block people from seeing your story on Snapchat in this article.
You don’t want certain individuals to be able to see your Snapchat story? You can prevent them from viewing it at any time.
This post will teach you how to prevent others from viewing your Snapchat story. Let’s get started!
A complete guide on how to block people from seeing your story on Snapchat
Simply follow the instructions below, which is very helpful about how to block people from seeing your story on Snapchat:
- Click to your Snapchat profile page and click the settings button in the top-right corner.
- Scroll down until you’ve seen the option to “View My Story.”
- To open it, press a button.
- You can control who can view your Stories from this page. You have the choice of selecting one of three options: Everyone, Friends Only, or Custom.
- If you prefer to keep certain users from seeing your Stories, go to the Custom option and pick the persons you don’t want to see them.
- There is, in fact, a way to remove specific persons from your friends’ list. They won’t be able to see your Snapchat Stories in this instance.
- So, if you really want to remove someone from your Snapchat friends list, go out to your profile page and open your friend list.
- Press and hold on to that user.
- First, from the pop-up menu, select More.
- Select the Remove friend option, then tap the Remove button to complete.
Alternative – Adding your story privately with your close ones
If you need to keep your stories hidden from a large number of individuals, we suggest choosing private stories. You can also simply upload a Private Story, which would be the total opposite of what we’re doing here. Only the friends you choose will be able to see your private tale.
Tap the Private story option on the profile page, then pick the friends with whom you wish to share the story on the next page.
Many people use Snapchat because it is considered the most secure app where everyone can share their pictures and videos with their friends without any fear of copy. Also, some people don’t want to share their content with all known or unknown people. Therefore, we have shared how to block people from seeing your story on Snapchat, where you can easily go and edit your privacy setting and just enjoy your life with Snapchat filters and streaks.